Our training program runs year-round. A participant’s journey starts anywhere from high school or above, and can last through college or until they are maintaining a family wage job. Program material will be presented in an online portal available for participants to use at any time. Both phone and in-person support will also be available. Our training program consists of the following topics:
- Personal mission statement
- Company/Industry research
- Professional accomplishments
- Community involvement
Research shows that people with a college education earn higher wages and have a lower rate of unemployment than those with only a high school diploma. We will not only help with the college entrance process, but provide participants with resources to find scholarships to afford college.
- Step by Step college entrance guide
- Scholarship process
- List of colleges
Our online training site provides video(s) and a quiz to help our participants retain and apply information. This level of professional development is highly sought after in the country’s top companies and industries. Having early exposure to this level of training gives participants a greater advantage in the job market.
- Strength Based Management
- Listening skills; Trusted Advisor Equation
- Generational Strategies
Job Placement Services
Resume, interviewing skills and job search strategies.
- Job search parameters; Indeed search
- Preparing for an interview
- Researching companies and careers
Engagement and personal development plan during the first 6 months of employment.
- Work strategies
- Gallup’s Q12; employee engagement
- Personalized development plan
- Scheduled mentoring for first 6 months
We will help participants volunteer, give back, or help someone in the community. The greatest reward for our FREE training and mentoring is for our participants to be able to pay it forward and help someone new.
Also on iTunes, Spotify (coming soon).
Download our Participants Guide HERE.